Thursday, May 18, 2006

Red Hat Day

Today I had lunch with my Red Hat group. It was really great getting back together with them again! Sure miss them gals when I'm not here.

We went to Perdido Beach Resort in Orange Beach. The food was great, but the desert was WOW! Six of us had the Praline Parfait and oh my, it was the best desert I've had in a long, long time.

This month is our Queen mum's birthday so she was dressed in RED and showing off, just a little. Had to take her picture and post it so here's to Queen Kate!




















This is the bunch of the "gals". Unfortunately, they were not all looking when this picture was taken.



Here is a view of the Gulf and the beautiful white sand beach from the Resort.



After a great time with the girls, I stopped by the hospital to visit my sister. I'm not sure how long she will be there. She is being treated for pneumonia and hopefully it won't progress into something worse again. Her son is graduating from High School on Tuesday and she is wanting to be there very much. I hope and pray she is better by then.

Till later....

3 Comments:

At 18/5/06 11:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was great seeing you again. Thanks for the pictures. Didn't Kate look sexy? Take care and have fun! Will see you in November!
Paula

 
At 19/5/06 7:09 AM , Blogger Dale said...

Hope your sister improves. We will be praying for her.

Dale

 
At 19/5/06 8:22 AM , Blogger Janice and Dean said...

Dale,

Thanks for the prayers. I'll post any improvements.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home