Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Ahhh, Back in Baldwin County

It's so nice to be back in Baldwin County, AL.

We are parked for seven weeks at Rainbow Plantation, Summerdale, AL in site #70. If your down this way, come by and say hello.

I think the off the road time is what we are looking forward to the most. We're parked and know that it will be awhile before we move. However, I'm sure in a few weeks I'll be looking forward to the day we head west! Stationary sounds good, but to much of it gets boring.....places to go, things to see.

One nice thing about being back in "home" turf was seeing my Dad. He recently moved into a new apartment and after visiting him yesterday, I can see he needs my help getting things straightened up! Oh well, he's 86 now and I guess he's entitled to live in a mess if he wants - it just drives me crazy! I'll get it straightened up, but know that within two weeks of us leaving, it will be back to a mess.

I don't know what we'll be doing or where we will be going while here, but if we do anything exciting, I'll post it here. Otherwise, it may be awhile between posts. Be patient.......

2 Comments:

At 1/11/06 4:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

well welcome back home!! once you head west dont forget to stop by our place we would love to have ya'll here for dinner to spend some time with ya'll. sandy and dick are coming into town for xmas and wil be here till jan.12th.would be nice to see ya'll about the same time and have dinner for all.let me know if ya'll can make it through here
Krys & ed

 
At 8/11/06 2:14 PM , Blogger Joel and Ava said...

Hi Jan and Dean,
Yea it's nice to relax and not move around but after a while you want to get up and go. Do you have any plans for the winter months? Joel and I are thinking about where to go to get warm. Any suggestions.
Ava

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home