Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Monday, December 12, 2005

We finally moved! I was beginning to think that our 5er tires had grown roots at Rainbow Plantation, Summerdale, AL. Not that it's not a nice park but....

We are now in Pensacola, FL at Carpenters Campers. The Mobile Suites is having her checkup. This is in preperation for our trip out west in January. We are actually parked in what they call their "campground" which is really just part of the service lot. There is electric and water, so I'll not complain.

I'm going to take advantage of being in Pensacola and finish up my Christmas shopping. There are so many stores here that I didn't have access to in Summerdale. I could really go crazy shopping, but I must remember the "one thing in, one thing out" rule. Poor Dean, I bring in and out goes his stuff!

We are hoping to be out of here by Friday - time will tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home