Monday, March 27, 2006

For Morgan

Hi Morgan,

Your Pop-pop and I went for a ride today to South Padre Island. It reminds me of Gulf Shores with all the high rise condo's and souvenir stores. Near the end of the island there is a equestrian (horse) center. We stopped to have a look and I took these pictures just for you. I know that you will enjoy seeing them.

We miss you but will see you at Uncle T's wedding next month.






This is a Texas Longhorn Steer. See how big and sharp the horns are!














I knew that you would really like this picture. If I go back, I'll take some more pictures of the horses for you.

1 Comments:

At 27/3/06 8:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mom Mom & Pop Pop -
Thanks for the pictures! I love them I really like the two horses. I would really like to see them in person.

I Love You! see you soon!
Love Morgan

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home