Monday, August 25, 2008

Map Updated


I figured it was time to update our map where we've been. I've added Alaska since we took a cruise there last year and while we didn't actually sleep on land (our criteria) we did sleep within the off shore boundary limit. I'm not sure that we will ever drive there, so figured I would count it!
The last couple of days we've been just resting, trying to get a few minor things fixed on the bus and planning on what else we want to do while here. We are definitely staying away from Denver!
My daughter leaves next weekend for Minneapolis/St. Paul and the RNC. All prayers for her safe travels and safety while there would be appreciated. She is really excited about going as this is a first for her - a delegate to the Republican National Convention. She feels honored to be in this position and takes her commitment very seriously. I just hope that she also takes time to have fun and enjoy this once in a lifetime experience - it should be enjoyed.
Now I'm sure that I'll have a comment from her, probably correcting me - oh well!
Till next time.....

1 Comments:

At 26/8/08 10:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, since you challenged me to write ... I will. And no corrections (this time!).

Thanks to all for their prayers this next week as I travel to Minneapolis / St. Paul.

Suze

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home