Friday, September 24, 2010

We're Back In Alabama

After a wonderful three weeks plus in Elkhart, IN where we spent a lot of time with good friends we are now back in Montgomery, AL. We left Elkhart on Wednesday and arrived in Montgomery yesterday, Friday. The first day we overnighted at Columbus, IN. so that meant a long day yesterday, over 500 miles. Shame on us!!! But, I'm glad to be here and parked with no road running in the motorhome for a couple of weeks.

The one thing that I don't like is the heat. The temperatures were so nice up north and still so hot here. Oh well, in another month or so I'll probably be wishing for some warmer weather.

We will be staying in Montgomery till the 11th of October when we will move on south to Fairhope and start our round of doctor appointments - uck. The main reason for staying here right now is that our son David is getting married on the 8th of Oct. We are so happy for him. Wouldn't miss celebrating this special day for anything.

I will be getting some pictures posted to Picasa this week. They are from several weeks ago but I couldn't upload them because of bad campground wifi. I hope you enjoy them.

Don't know when I'll be back to post, probably after the wedding with a few pictures, I'm sure.

Till then, safe travels.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home