Sunday, November 21, 2010

Off The Road For Awhile

Good Morning!

I just noticed that I had not updated the blog for over a month - yikes! I guess the only reason I can give is that not much has been happening except staying busy running to doctor appointments.

Because of ongoing issues with Dean's health, it looks like we will be off the road for awhile if not permanently. Since we will not be doing any traveling in the near future, I will not be updating the blog.

I want to thank my faithful followers for stopping by and traveling with us by way of the blog. It has been a neat source for me to relay our wonderful experiences during the past five and one half years! What a ride it has been and I thank God every day for allowing us the opportunity to see such beautiful places during this time, places that we would never have been able to experience if we had not done this.

Should I do any blog updates in the future, I'll post on Facebook that I've done so. I know most of you frequent there and will thus be notified.

To all our traveling friends - Travel Safe and to all - God Bless.

4 Comments:

At 21/11/10 11:08 AM , Blogger Dale said...

So sorry to hear this, Janice, but I know you want to do what is best for you and Dean. I'm hoping they are able to resolve some of those issues so you can once again travel. Are you going to settle down near the coast or up around Montgomery?

Keep us posted and we will stop in to see you when we can.

Dale

 
At 21/11/10 4:55 PM , Blogger Tab, Deanna and Jessie said...

Sorry to hear that Janice :( I can't imagine how awful it feels under the circumstances. You had a lot of fun traveling so at least you can say you did what you wanted.........best thing was getting rid of the silly ford :)

We will stay in touch. Take care of the two of you

 
At 22/11/10 5:42 AM , Anonymous Patti Ivey said...

Janice, I am sorry to hear you will be "off the road" for awhile, and I will certainly keep you and Dean in my thoughts and prayers. What a WONDERFUL ride you two have shared! And what WONDERFUL friends you have made. (hint, hint) Thanks for sharing that ride with me and others through your blog too. I love you! Patti

 
At 1/1/11 8:09 PM , Blogger Richard Pillers n Shirley Talley said...

For each of us our journey must come to an end. We here don't know the circumstances of Deans health. I believe that Gods will, will be done in your life at this time and in Deans health. This is my prayer for him and you.

If we should ever come your way, we will stop by and see how you are doing.

Its good to hear from Patti also.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home