Sunday, January 25, 2009

Our New Chairs


I've had several people question about the new chairs we purchased for the motorhome. They are nothing special, a pair of La-z-Boy recliner/rockers. We removed the couch that was on the drivers side of the coach thinking that we would place the chairs there. Well, when you look at the picture that I've put up on Picasa, you will see that we've done differently. We had originally placed them side by side and decided that we didn't like it so after moving them around a few times, we are now trying another positioning. I think this one will work great for us. Dean likes his chair facing the TV. He said he was tired of having to turn his head 90 degrees to watch TV while sitting on the couch (he really did this very little as he was usually stretched out on the couch). I've moved my recliner a couple of different ways and I think that I'll like it the way it is in the pictures. We figure that this is our home and we can have it like we want it. When we have company over my chair will be turned facing toward the other couch. I really like this setup as it makes it feel more like a living room and a separate kitchen/dining area.

Other than the chairs, I don't have anything else new to report right now. We are just biding time until Dean can get started at the dentist next month.

When/if something comes up that I think worthy of posting, I'll be back letting ya'll know, so see you later......

2 Comments:

At 26/1/09 5:38 PM , Blogger Tom & Dianna said...

I like the recliners, I've been wanting to see them. I've got to convince Tommy that he needs a new one. You probably know already but most Lazyboys you can buy the swivel base and put it on yourself. That would help with turning yours.

 
At 26/1/09 6:11 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love your new chairs. We are on the road earlier than expected because of the snow. We already have two problems, our refrigerator turned off while driving and after opening the living room slide, we still have a leak. I hope all the bad luck is behind us. Looking for sun.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home