Friday, May 04, 2007

Update

I apologize to all readers who have sent good wishes for my Dad. I've been remiss in posting the news on him. He had his heart procedure and is now doing very well. I want to thank everyone who said a prayer for him and kept him in their thoughts.

Also, I've had a few comments about our upcoming Alaska trip. Unfortunately we have had to postpone going by RV to Alaska this year. Family matters have made me feel as though I should stay in the lower 48. Dean and I are disappointed but feel that we have made the right decision. We are however, taking a 7-night Alaska cruise at the end of June and I'll be posting on the blog, the highlights of that trip even though its not by RV, so keep on checking back.

1 Comments:

At 5/5/07 6:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad your dad is doing well. your alaskian trip will be fun even though it's not in the rv. it will seem strange though not staying in the rv. we are flying to vegas in june and i can't remember what it is like staying in a hotel.
have fun
ava

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home