Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Full Circle




I figured since our moving around days are over for awhile it was time to post a new updated map.

We are back in Montgomery, AL where 10 months ago we left headed out west. What a winter, spring and summer this has been - one of the best ones of my life. We have seen more and done more that I ever thought would be possible.

Rainbow Plantation in Summerdale, AL will be home for the next couple of months. I'm needed there to look after my Dad and to try to convince him to move back into assisted living. It is not going to be an easy task, believe me.

Parking at Rainbow Plantation is like going home to us since our house we sold is only 12 miles from there. It will be great visiting with old friends and visiting places we haven't been in quite awhile. I'm also looking forward to getting my hair done by my "old" hairdresser, Renee. I already have an appointment for tomorrow afternoon. That's the one thing I don't like about being on the road - no one can do your hair like "your" hairdresser

For me, it is going to be difficult to stay primarily in one place this winter. I'm hoping that a lot of our full timing friends that come this direction will stop by for a few days. We are planning on going to Florida for the month of January, so that will provide a break from sitting to long in one place. Anyway, if your in the neighborhood - stop by!

2 Comments:

At 27/9/07 5:57 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

i can't believe how many states you both have visited. i know what you mean about getting your hair done at strange places. it's awful. maybe we can meet in florida in january. we will be there till april 1st.
we are in missouri now but have to be home by november lst for my first grandchild coming into the world around the middle of november.
happy trails
ava

 
At 29/9/07 10:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let us know when your in Fla and where you will be. Sandy and I will be in the Daytona are Jan - March. Stay in touch...

Ken & Sandy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home