Sunday, September 30, 2007

Shannon & Brad - my niece and her hubby

Yesterday, my niece Shannon and her husband, Brad took us to see their new house being built. They are so excited about moving from an apartment into a brand new house! Because of the level of their excitement, it kinda flows over into anyone around and I find that I'm just as excited for them. The first new house - what a thrill it is for this young couple...

Here it is....still under construction....





Shannon and Brad in the garage....



Standing by the beautiful front door...



As the house progresses, I'll post new pictures. Still a long way to go. They are hoping to be in by Christmas - my fingers are crossed!

1 Comments:

At 30/9/07 4:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How exciting watching your first house being built.
Those pictures from the Tiffin plant are cool. I wonder if a Tiffin product is built any better than my Fleetwood Bounder. Everything is falling apart in my bounder. Oh well. So far everything can be fixed.
Ava

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home