Friday, July 10, 2009

We Are Back In Baldwin County

I guess we just can't stay away from here! We keep ending up back here way before we schedule it!

This time it is for some doctor appointments for Dean. He has had two and has two more scheduled at this time. I'm not going to go into any detail here, as I don't think this is the forum for it. Those who have a need to know or who I want to know what is happening, have been notified.

For the rest of my readers, I just ask that you keep us in your prayers.

How long will we be here - wish I knew! It looks like at the least, a month. Depends on what the test results are. I'm just hoping that mother nature has pity on the Gulf Coast this year and there are no hurricanes. I don't need the added stress of having to run from one of those things right now.

The only good thing about being back here is that we will be able to attend our church. That in it self gives me comfort.

I will post whenever any important decision is made about our future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home