Thursday, April 13, 2006

A Morning at the Beach

Another beautiful day here in Port Isabel and S. Padre Island Texas. Mickey, Patti, Frosty, Dean & I all went to the beach late this morning. It was so pretty there, the surf was up, the sky was blue and there was a light breeze.

Frosty was a little intimidated at first by the waves but after some coaxing by me and the birds, he decided it wasn't so bad after all.



While walking along the beach I saw this really big bird coming my direction - see pictures below.


Well, guess I can't fool you, yes it was a helicopter flying very low over the beach.

But, there were plenty of sandpipers and seagulls on the beach. Frosty really enjoyed chasing them so I hung back a little so I could get some pictures. Notice the beautiful surf!



While we were walking Frosty, the guys were busy playing with Mickey's metal detector. What did they find? Natta!! I thought afterward that I should have taken a picture, if only to prove that Dean was actually on the beach. That is something that doesn't happen very often.

Till next time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home