Sunday, May 13, 2007

Granddaughters Birthday

One of the down sides of fulltiming is missing out on your Granddaughters birthday. Our youngest, Morgan, turned 10 last Wed. and we really wish that we could have been there. We did talk to her, a couple of times, so that will have to suffice.

She is such a sweetheart of a young girl and my prayer is that she grows into a polite, kind and caring woman. Morgan, in our opinion, deserves the best of the best that life has to offer!

I know all grandparents feel the same way about their grandchildren, but I still have to brag about mine - she is special to us.

Here are a couple of pictures that my daughter took on Morgan's birthday....



Morgan and Daddy working on a postcard puzzle that we sent.....



She is soooo into anything with horses, especially the real thing...



I think she was really surprised at what her Daddy got her......

The highlight of the night - her very own firefly (cell phone for kids)......






Even though she is not "yours" I hope you enjoyed the pictures half as much as I did.

1 Comments:

At 14/5/07 7:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

great pictures of your granddaughter. it's hard rving and missing the family. pictures are great though. when i become a grandmother in november, i hope i'm not too upset traveling.
happy trails
ava

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home