Saturday, February 14, 2009

Over The Hill - Well Almost!


His daughter and friends made his hat!

Yesterday was my son's birthday. Thirty-nine years ago on Friday the 13th at 11:45 he made his appearance at 7 lb. 11 oz, into this world and into our family. I marveled last night, as I looked at him, that so much time has gone by and yet it seems like just last week I was bringing him home from the hospital! Where does the time go?

Suze and I planned a small surprise party for him. His "gal pal" Shannon, also helped us. We just knew that somehow one of us had let something slip that gave him a clue, but when he walked through the door he was totally surprised. We had pulled it off.

It was such a pleasure to have done this for him. I have missed, over the past many years, being with Suze or David for their birthday so it was a treat for me. I promise you Suze, I'll surprise you one year!!!

We did a Mexican theme with fixin's for taco's and burritos, along with Mexican rice and beans. There were margarita's (virgin) to add to the theme and of course the infamous Birthday Cake!

I've posted pictures at Picasa for your perusal.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID and many, many more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home