Friday, June 09, 2006

Morgan's Final Day at Camp

Today was the last day of camp and Morgan was happy and sad, both.

The kids rode an obstacle course for the parents/grandparents today. Morgan was the first one to complete the course and she did it perfect - what else! After the course, she "trotted" Fred around the arena then went to the mailbox and picked up her certificate of completion.

I took about 20 pictures, but can't post them all here so here are a few of the better ones.

Getting ready for the big event.



Up she goes......



OK, we are ready......


Up and over the jump (a low one)



Stay between the cones.



Almost finished......



Here I come, almost done.....



Stand still Fred, I gotta get my certificate ...



Here's the proof...



And finally Fred gets a treat for being so good!

1 Comments:

At 9/6/06 2:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, Morgan! I'm so proud of you. I can see by the pictures your Mom-mom took that you have really enjoyed this week at camp. I can't wait to hear about it when you get home.

Have fun next week in Cleveland, GA.

Love ya,

Aunt Suze

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home