Sunday, August 06, 2006

Goodbye New Hampshire

Today dawned a very chilly 47 degrees. Mind you now, I'm not complaining - I have blankets! For our last day in New Hampshire it couldn't have been nicer. An almost cloudless sky and the high in the low 70's. I'm sitting on the couch looking out the window at Mt. Washington and a nearly full moon over it. Wish my camera did better with those kind of pictures, but you'll just have to use your imagination. OK, I went out and took a picture, guess it didn't turn out to bad.



I will really miss the view from this campsite! One of the nicest we have had in a long time. Maybe I'll find one in Maine that will top it - we'll see.

Here are a couple of pictures taken just outside the campground on route 2. The scenery here is so pretty that you just can't get enough of it, at least I can't.





We are heading for Maine tomorrow morning. Not sure how far we will get, but are aiming for Bangor, ME. Will update the next time I have internet. Till then.....

1 Comments:

At 7/8/06 10:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures, I'm jealous of the temperatures!!! Were still in the upper 90's with higher heat indexes! Enjoy your journey to Maine!
Take Care!
Denise

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home