Sunday, January 27, 2008

Pictures are now posted

We are still sitting in the delivery area of Lazydays waiting for one item to be finished. One of the bay doors has a different lock that all the others and we have no key. There was debate yesterday if they were going to have a key made or change the lock cylinder to match. Guess no decision was made as we've been waiting all day and natta. So, it looks like it won't get done today and that means leaving here tomorrow am at the earliest. I'm ready to get going!

I have taken the down time to catch up with posting my pictures on picasa.

The web site for all my pictures is: www.picasaweb.google.com/SchultzTravelPhotos

When we get back to Summerdale, I'll take some outside views. Right now we have other RV's parked real close so getting pictures are impossible.

Thanks for all the congrats. I believe we are going to be happy once we get everything in it's place. I can't believe how much we had in the Mobile Suite! We have the bus stuffed but did manage to get everything in. I now have to down size again, but that's OK.

Enjoy the pictures.

3 Comments:

At 27/1/08 6:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of your new RV. It's beautiful. I can't believe that you have to downsize. I thought you would have more room. Do you have a washer/dryer? We are on the road again. Went to get gas for the first time and couldn't get out of the gas station without unhooking our car. We are out of practice. Keep posting.
ava

 
At 27/1/08 8:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was good to hear from you. I know you are going to love your new RV. But, it takes time to get used to it. I'm still looking for things I've moved several times and forgot where I moved them. Why not email me sometme at: jbass58@yahoo.com

Are you going to the Escapade in Gillett, Wyoming in July? We will be there.

 
At 31/1/08 4:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee, I can't get any of your pictures to show up :-( But we have a friend that has an Allegro, and they're nice coaches!

Let me know if I can offer any "advice". I do have some experience with a Class A. Then, hopefully soon, you can offer us advice on a 5ver!

Good luck and safe travels.

Garry

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home