Saturday, February 02, 2008

My Two Politicians

On an upbeat note, today my son and daughter helped with the Gov. Huckabee compaign stop in Montgomery, AL. My daughter is deeply involved with the County and State Republican Club in Alabama and will be a delegate to the Republican Convention this year if Gov. Huckabee pulls 20% in Tuesdays primary. She has met him previously along with several other canidates.


When finding out that Gov. Huckabee was coming to Montgomery, she and my son volunteered their help. To their surprise, Chuck Norris and his wife were also coming with the governor. My daughter was a co-coordinator for the event and my son was security for Gov. Huckabee along with the secret service assigned to him. What a honor! Needless to say, my son was thrilled.


Unfortunately he was unable to get a picture with Gov. Huckabee, but he and my daughter both had their picture taken with Chuck Norris.


When I talked to him this evening I could still hear the excitement in his voice.


Here is David with Chuck Norris.....





And then there is Suze with Chuck Norris.....



This one of Suze and Gov. Huckabee was taken earlier this year....






I keep telling my daughter if she is not careful she will be on the ballot for governor of Alabama - LOL.

1 Comments:

At 3/2/08 10:49 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

How exciting your family getting their pictures taken with a celebrity. Working for a politician must be fun.
Heard the sunset at the Keys is beautiful. We will have to check it out.
how do you like your new rv.
ava

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home